Do you have the Christian character and skill to lead effective meetings?
Have you experienced business meetings as frustrating, inefficient, stressful, or even boring? Draw from the ancient wisdom of the Bible and the Holy Spirit living within to run life-giving meetings that embody Christian values, prioritize people, and lead to great decisions. Disrupt old meeting habits and transform your company culture one skill at a time. Along the way you will increase management capacity and create synergy within your team.
Servant-led meetings change everything, even profitability.
This guide offers:
- Biblical perspectives on meetings with examples of serving leaders in the Bible
- examples from Anabaptist (Amish, Mennonite, German Baptist) businesses
- a meeting model that will help you custom design a meeting system, no matter your company size
- five steps to develop and implement critical meeting skills
- step-by-step guides detailing everything you need to know about two of the most important meeting types
This guide promises to help you overcome meeting difficulties and give you tools to fulfill your leadership call to serve others in the Kingdom of God.